Re: [orca-list] another bugg with a site

I forwarded  a message from Joani in this conversation to the google accessiblity googlegroup/mailing list.
This would be a good place to report any such bugs in the future, Majid.
accessible googlegroups com
It's a public group, so I think you may be able to subscribe using standard opperating procedure for
google-groups, or just go to the groups main
webpage and sign up there and select your interaction prefference, i.e. web only  access, email messages for
each post, or some kind of digest.
Traffic is lower than this list, but more often than not someone with google responds to bug related queries
and reports relatively quickly, and I've
seen bugs fixed because they were reported on the accessible list.
The group does cover all areas of google accessiblity, and though they have not tested their stuff with orca
in the past were interested/concerned when
I brought something to their attention that was orca specific, or at least may have been, and if they see
that more people are using orca it can only
help our cause.
Regards,

--
     B.H.