Re: [orca-list] bug with this bbc site:

Hi Majid.

I don't think the embedded player is accessible. At least not on our
platform. Accerciser doesn't show the controls. And if I activate the
embedded player and then tab amongst the buttons, I don't get
accessibility events for focus changes.

That said, when I play it via the pop-out player, Orca presents all the
buttons there.

HTH.
--joanie