[orca-list] Root applications?

Hello, I saw on an article, a while back about the GTK3 version of mate and better support for root applications with orca. Is this release out, and most of all, stable as of current? I read that there are some regressions with pannel applets, and the desktop not being totally accessible. This was back in 2014 from what the post stated, but wasn't sure if things have improved. Reason I ask is cause I love Gparted, its always served me well, but I am unable to use it being as it runs as root and with mate 1.10.2 currently installed. Thanks much!