Re: [orca-list] Question About Linux Version: Trisquel

Does this only apply to nightly builds of firefox and friends, or am I missing the point?

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Sat, Oct 17, 2015 at 05:48:28PM -0400

Hey Dave.

I tried the latest orca and found that it is nearly useless in Mozilla
browser; now am using orca3.16.2, downloaded from GNOME ftp and built
from sources.

Huh? Orca master or something else? And what do you mean by "nearly
useless in Mozilla"? By the way, for Orca to work in Firefox, you need
to disable Firefox's multi-process/electrolysis support. Mozilla is
fixing the remaining accessibility issues currently.

--joanie