Re: [orca-list] Password managers?

Last pass works very well both with chrome and firefox on Linux.
I've honestly never used anything else/just too convenient and that even includes that other OS...lol
The lastpass website takes a bit of getting used to if youneed or want to change a password there, but it
mostly seems usable with orca these days, and
I almost never have to interact outside of setting my extension prefferences and prefs for whether to auto
log-in or just fill in data and similar when
going to a new site or changing a PW...very inteligent extension it is, and usually does a good job filling
in forms as well.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Tim wrote:
Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 05:20:50AM -0500

Hello, I was wondering what if any password managers anyone hear uses? I
remember a while back and just installed it myself, but that keepass was a
no go being as it's inaccessible.  Doesn't lasspass work with orca on Linux
or not. and considdering they just got bought out by LogmeIn, I'm even less
tempted to give them a go, but that's another debate. Any recommendations?
Thanks!