[orca-list] mate gtk3 version and orca

hi all
This weekend I'm going to primarily focus on two things. Fixing whatever
issue is keeping sonar mate images from booting to the desktop and
working on getting accessibility bugs filed against mate's gtk3 version
so they can start being worked on, since mate is moving towards a gtk3
port. Joanie, if I produce a debug log, would you be willing to help me
go through it and tell me what events orca isn't being presented with?
I'd also like to learn what orca is looking for when reading the screen
so I can pick these events out myself and won't have to keep asking for
your help since I know you're busy. Would you be willing to give me a
rundown of what to look for when I'm looking over debug logs? I'll of
course send the debug logs to you privately so it doesn't trigger the
moderator. I'm going to do the same for cinnamon, but I'll wait until
I've learned at least a basic level of understanding of debug logs so I
can pick out the events myself.
Thanks
Kendell clark