[orca-list] apology for a dislexic event...Re: gedit

I am truly embarrassed, should have been gedit  and not orca  in
I am running last build of orca 3.10 on most systems as I prefer the interface
Of course nothing has really changed in Orca's interface...
I was dealing with email when I should have been sleeping. So sorry for the totally illogical nature of the
message.
Replacing orca with gedit and the message should make sense...(sheepish grin)
I am running last build of gedit 3.10 on most systems as I prefer the interface
 I am dealing with some personal crisis situations this week, bank fraud and a missing mother../pretty
distracted, but no excuse.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886