Re: [orca-list] a couple of accessibility bugs when running under wayland

Howdy my frind,

For the ocrdesktop  related problems. ..

I m currently moving to a new flat so i have no computer nor internet for now *cry* but i will take a look as
soon as it is possible to me.

I will include the version requirement  of atspi.

The trace looks like that the used lib wnck have problems here. Its used to get the window geometry.
What happens if you ocr the whole desktop with
ocrdesktop  -d
In this case wnck isnt used (because its just the whole screen instead  of an area).

Cheers chrys