Re: [orca-list] a couple of accessibility bugs when running under wayland

Hey Kendell.

On 10/09/2015 05:13 PM, kendell clark wrote:
Sure thing. I'll get on it.

Super awesome. Thanks!

If this is indeed a wayland bug, it's bug
filing time over at gnome.

Yup. But in order to file a bug that will help the developers in
question, it will be good if we can be clear and precise. Comparing the
debug.out results will help in that regard. But if you dump giant
debug.outs (or even subsets thereof) at the feet of others, that might
not be especially productive. Which brings me to:

Do I send you the debug files or just the
differences I find?

Because I'm still working with the Mozilla developers regarding
accessibility of multi-process Firefox, it would be helpful if you could
do the initial comparison and digesting of results. Describe what
differences you find. If you manage to pin down the difference, then I
can create a stand-alone pyatspi listener for you. If that listener
demonstrates the bug, then you will be ready to file those clear and
precise bugs. :)

Thanks again!
--joanie