Re: [orca-list] Third Orca and Trisquel Tutorial Podcast is Out!

hay there dave, all,
did you know that from in a termonal you type the folowing it will do
the same thing as you moveing your mozilla profile?
firefox --profilemanager
with the & at the end so that the process will fork in to the backround?
just thought i would let you know.
thanks for the podcast!
Majid