Re: [orca-list] Third Orca and Trisquel Tutorial Podcast is Out!

Hi,
I do something simular in German, but I concentrate on ontroducing programs and note so much on Orca Screenreader. sometimes I find in the tutorials something interesting which I adapt for german users. Fore most tutorials it is not so important which Distro is used.

Regards,
Wolf