Re: [orca-list] accessibility check for LXDE

On Wed, Oct 07, 2015 at 12:55:55PM AEDT, kendell clark wrote:
hi
I've used both at one time or another, and they both suffer from the
same 2 issues. Orca can't or won't read the desktop icons, and you can't
get to the panels. The menus, all config dialogs, etc work as they
should. The xfce people did at one time have at least a passing interest
in fixing the issues but they never have been. LXDE seems to have no
interest at all, and so they haven't been worked on either.

I'm sure its due to a lack of knowledge, not so much lack of interest, and
they would rather spend their valuable time fixing things they know about.

Luke