Re: [orca-list] accessibility check for LXDE

hi
I've used both at one time or another, and they both suffer from the
same 2 issues. Orca can't or won't read the desktop icons, and you can't
get to the panels. The menus, all config dialogs, etc work as they
should. The xfce people did at one time have at least a passing interest
in fixing the issues but they never have been. LXDE seems to have no
interest at all, and so they haven't been worked on either. I'm
convinced these issues could be  at least partially midigated in orca,
by employing the trick that mapped marco to metacity, but I doubt that
would fix all of the issues. It might, maybe, make the desktop icons
readable but the panel requires accessibility code, which both desktops
seem unwilling or unable, I'm not sure which, to add.
Thanks
Kendell clark