[orca-list] accessibility check for LXDE

Dear all,
Between xfce and lxde which is rather ready for full-time use?
Or are both good enough or none of them?
I have gone through some emails on this list about the accessibility for these desktop environments, but none of them convince me either way. Can some one who has used either of them give me an overview which even new comers can refer? I am not really liking Unity these days after recent updates, my prim time laptop which I use 90% of the day is a thinkpad t440 which gets a lot of lagging and hangs with applications like Firefox and Eclipse or Pidgin.
And guess what It has 8 gb DDR3 ram and an I5 4th gen processor.
If a lag happens on this configuration then imagine the case with my other machines with just 4 GB ram? I am thinking of giving Gnome 3.16 a try but I am not sure how notifications such as wifi being connected are announced by Orca.
I am also not sure if alt +f1 will read the launcher menu?
Last time I tryed with Gnome 3.14 I had to do alt+f1 and then ctrl + tab.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.