Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 15.10, alt emacs and orca

Hi,

We appear to have found the cause of the problem.

It is unity trying to display a shortcut menu when the alt key is hit.

Here is the documentation on how to remove that.

http://askubuntu.com/questions/455519/how-to-stop-alt-from-triggering-global-menu

Hope this helps someone.

Kind regards

Bart

Bart Bunting <bart bunting net au> writes:

Ooops,
message held for approval as body was too big.

Kind regards
Bart Bunting <bart bunting net au> writes:

Hopefully this is what you are after.
I just started orca with the debug option and then hit alt and then
killed orca.

Kind regards
Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> writes:

Hey Bart.