[orca-list] Ubuntu 15.10, alt emacs and orca

Hi there,

I'm having a strange but extremely annoying problem with
orca/emacs/unity.  I'm not entirely sure this is an orca issue but not
sure where else to start.

The problem is that I run emacs and emacspeak alongside Orca.

Things work well on the whole.

The alt key which is frequently used inside emacs was triggering the
Unity HUD.

I went into keyboard settings and removed the shortcut.

This appears to have worked in so far as the HUD is no longer triggered
when alt is pressed.

However, when I hit alt orca announces:

"Emacs zen frame dummy text panel"

This makes it almost impossible to use emacs.

I hadn't experienced this when using mate desktop so suspect it's still
something to do with unity.

Does anyone know what is causing this and how I can stop it from
happening?

Kind regards
Bart
--