Re: [orca-list] Orca and Twitter website bugs

On 19/11/2015 22:21, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Orca master's presentation of the twitter timeline should be fixed. At
least from my testing, what Orca is saying now matches what NVDA is
saying. Including what happens when you press "." (dot): At least for
me, NVDA doesn't present the first tweet if you're already on it; only
if you move to it from elsewhere on the timeline.
I recheck and I found bug reproducible like this :
1) Open twitter.com
2) Disable structure navigation
3) Go to the second tweet with two press of key "j"
4) Go to the first tweet with key "k"
5) Orca doesn't read the first tweet

Best regards.

--