Re: [orca-list] Orca and Twitter website bugs

hi
Have you tried corebird? I need to see about getting this added to the
manjaro repository and added to sonar if it's accessible. Twitter is
supposed to work with pidgin but a lot of people want a traditional
desktop app, and corebird seems to be it
Thanks
Kendell clark