Re: [orca-list] any update onf chromium accessibility?

chrome is usable with latest jaws
I am using it as we speak
On 11/16/2015 3:33 AM, kendell clark wrote:
hi
I just tried latest orca master with latest chromium in arch,46.0.209,
and no luck. It's completely blank. According to mails I remember from
this list, joanie says it's not anything she can do, but rather google
needs to add the appropriate at-spi/atk stuff. I remember being told
that when someone attempted to request this, google responded with the
old favorite, windows is more popular and linux isn't so we won't
support it. The ironic thing is that on windows, it's inaccessible as
well, unless you download chromevox. Nvda has some very basic support
for it, but it doesn't work well and I don't think it's actively
maintained. I'd be happy to work to resolve this though, as another
browser is always a good thing
Thanks
Kendell clark