Re: [orca-list] any update onf chromium accessibility?

You can use the ChromeVox extension with a few TTS's, such as the default Google TTS. I think you need sighted assistance to get the ChromeVox extension and TTS installed in Chrome under Linux these days.

Note that under Debian based distros, you'll need to use Chrome with ChromeVox and not Chromium.