Re: [orca-list] Survey about screen reader

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe <texou actux eu org> wrote:

Hence this survey:
https://framadate.org/spdBz1YDdJqmsqar

Thank you for this initiative.

I've tried to access your survey tool with Orca (a recent version from Git)
and Firefox. Unfortunately, the radio buttons do not have labels, and this
basic accessibility bug makes the form very difficult to complete efficiently.

I've also tried it with WebKit, which crashes.

I don't mind if it's written in French - that's fine. I can read French. I do
want it to be accessible though.