Re: [orca-list] Survey about screen reader

Hi,

Thanks Alex for this feedback.

Joanie, I put also my list here:
http://sprunge.us/HgAh

Could you have a look and tell me:
- the features related to Orca core, or rather to speech-dispatcher or apps themselves; - the amount of work you think needed from your acknowledge of a11y on GNU/Linux; - if you have these features on some plans (in bugzilla, etc), that we should look while working to be sure we don't duplicate work.

Thanks very much for your help.

Regards,