Re: [orca-list] GUI to enable Rewind/Fast Forward and Structural Navigation in Say All has been added

Hi Joannie,
Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> writes:

Hi Raphaël.

I think you misunderstood me. What is in 3.16 is **no** gui. What is in
3.18 is **no** gui. The functionality (by which I mean the keyboard
commands only) is present starting in 3.16, but disabled by default. It
can only be enabled via orca-customizations in 3.16 and later -- until
now, in master where the gui was just added.

OK! I understand better!

Sorry for any confusion.

No problem!

Thank you.