Re: [orca-list] GUI to enable Rewind/Fast Forward and Structural Navigation in Say All has been added

Hi,
Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> writes:
These features are still disabled by default, but now they can be
enabled via the Preferences dialog. Note that the Say All options have
been moved to the General page as the settings are no longer limited to
prosody.

Which release of 3.16 are you talking about? I don't find in 3.16.2. Say
All options are still in Voice tab here.

Please test and let me know what you think/find. Thanks!