Re: [orca-list] scrolling in Firefox while moving with structural navigation

Hi,
when I end up in such situation, I select some text around the thing,
which causes Firefox to scroll the page, so the selection becomes visible.
Usually, the element which I want to click also becomes visible, so
I'm able to route the mouse pointer to it.
Unfortunately, it is not always possible to route the pointer to the
desired element, but I suspect this is do to a bad authoring of the page.

P.S. Reading a webpage in browse mode actually scrolls the page, it's
just not 100% reliable.

hth,
Zahari