Re: [orca-list] Update on progress-bar beeps?

hi joanie
I'm not chrys, but I've been using his branch off and on for the past
... oh, I think a few months, and it works just fine. It's not yet
possible to configure it easily, as orca often locks up after switching
from the branch and to, so a reset of the entire config is necessary.
Other than that, it seems to work fine. If you want specifics about the
code quality though, I have no idea, you'll ahve to ask him, and I'm
pretty sure he'll reply as soon as he gets it.
Thanks
Kendell clark