Re: [orca-list] OT, svox-pico-bin with speech-dispatcher, (Arch-Linux

Hey Kyle.

Last time I tried using svox-pico, I could build it but it reliably
segfaulted when used by speech-dispatcher. I wonder if others were
experiencing the same thing and this resulted in the repos being taken down.

--joanie