Re: [orca-list] Breaking up Key Echo types. Where does space go?

Hi Joanie,

Now I see the new space key related check box, thank you the change. Sorry to previous not read your letter. If checked me the key echo, alphabetic, numeric, punctuation keys and space key related check boxes in key echo page, I get back the oldest working method with I experienced with Orca 3.18.2 version. What your openion the space key announcement filtering with toolkit widgets related? Possible implementing this future? If checked the space key related check box, need announce the space key with textview widgets if typing happening, but other widgets this is possible not need.

Attila