Re: [orca-list] Eclipse is getting even worse

@Joanie: thx, i'll report this issue.. Yes, strange that we get
different results.
I'll also try this again with neon - maybe it makes a difference..

@Josê: what environment do you use? What gnome and orca versions?
I'm using gnome 3.16 and orca 3.16.2 from the regular gentoo
repositories - not from git ..

@All: i still have some issues even if i force GTK2. For example in
the "run as..." dialog i selected gradle -> new configuration just as
an example. There are some widgets like text boxes or buttons etc.
that are not spoken when using tab but in flat review. Also i have
been in a situation where i couldn't use the keyboard shortcuts like
Alt + F4 or Ctrl + F6 etc. to control the application anymore. I had
to use flat review to open up the file menu and restart eclipse.
Afterwards it was working as expected again.

I'll keep on testing eclipse mars with GTK2..

ONe more interessting thing i found is the launcher dialog: when it
comes to the dialog where you can select the workspace to work with,
the dialog of eclipse mars is named "SWT launcher" with neon it is
"Eclipse launcher" (that's what orca spoke as title and displayed on
the braille device left to the text box).

Regards Jann