Re: [orca-list] Problems using the object list

Hi Joanie.
Works fine but I found a small problem.

To reproduce:

1. Launch firefox, press ctrl+k and type 'linux 4.3 news', without the
quotations.

2. Press the enter key and wait for the page to load.

--
3. Press alt+shift+h.

4. Type l.

5. Press down arrow until you reach the end of the list.

6. Press down arrow again.

In my machine orca reads something like select unselect.

Thanks.