[orca-list] evolution email

My department recently switched over to office365 for email. I can still use thunderbird but it is less than ideal. I was able to connect via evolution. But I aad some difficulties. Is there a tutorial around for using orca and evolution? If not, can someone tell me what to do when I get to the messages table to hearthe messages in my Inbox? I discovered that I can cursor through the mailboxes list until I get to the inbox, then press F6 to get to the messages table. I know I'm on a message because I can press the shortcut key to reply but I can't figure out how to get orca to read the messages table to me.

--
John Heim
john johnheim com