Re: [orca-list] victory! Linux mint to ship orca by default

Hi,
What compelling features are there with Mint?
Seems like I was drawn to it a year or so ago, but I could not get Orca working well on it.
I mean, can you let folks know what is good or different about Mint?
Thanks
Glenn

hi all
I've just spoken with clem on irc, and he's agreed to ship orca in the
next release of linux mint, at least the cinnamon version. Warning,
cinnamon still needs work in the accessibility department but linux mint
is a very popular linux distro and it's nice that a blind person can
pick up a copy and use it like anyone else. I'm now going to see if
he'll agree to add it to the mate version as well.
Thanks
Kendell clark