Re: [orca-list] More and significant fixes for Gecko committed to master

On Sunday 31 May 2015 04:41 PM, Peter Vágner wrote:
Hello,
I apologise for duplicate messages one after the other. I forgot to mention one verry neat feature we have received with this set of improvements. Now when encountering input entries on the web where there is an autocomplete implemented while in focus mode we can just move using up and down arrow keys and each option gets read as it's being selected. This is amazing and I like it verry much.

Wow, my project is on gitlab and there is a lot of auto complete edit fields (I guess they use bootstrap ) and so far it has been inaccessible.
I am going to try the interface now that we have some accessibility there.
I had an ipression that this is an accessibility flaw in the javascript library, but nice to know that Orca has some hack for the same. Till date I was doing stuff using commandline, but now I will be able to use the GUI for various tasks on gitlab.
Thanks for this feature, will try and let you all hacking.
Krishnakant.
happy hakcing.