Re: [orca-list] More and significant fixes for Gecko committed to master

Hi Joanie,

With latest bigger change related I experienced an interesting thing without a succesfull reproducation or a debug.out file creation: Some time if Orca master branch version longer time running without restart the arrow key navigation and heading level structural navigation commands doesn't alwais jumping the proper section. This situation if I scrolling the down arrow key I not possible moving the next line without I not press a tab key. So, very similar this issue when grab the caret. If I restart Orca and begin reproducing this issue this issue is not reproducable. I not remember this type issue before with you wrote larger change is not happened, yesterday I doesn't experienced this type issue.

Attila