[orca-list] Some time when I using Firefox and master branch Orca version Brltty is reinitialized

Dear Joanie,

If a webpage download is slower and Orca says more time the download is finished, when I using Orca master branch version my Ubuntu 14.04.2 system some time Brltty is restarting. The braille connection is not lost this situation, if I press for example a TAB key Orca presents right the braille output my braille display. If I this situation press the F5 key to refresh the page content, Brltty is not restarting again. The Brltty restart not happening too if I exit Firefox, launch again and opening the website content. Have chance to Orca new braille support have a bug with resulting this working method? Before not happened the larger Gecko script rewrite changes I not experienced this issue. With Ubuntu 14.04.2 I using the factory packaged Brltty 5.0 release, and I have an Alva Satellite 570 braille display. Unfortunatelly I unable to capture a debug.out file this issue, because if I restart Orca to create a debug.out file, the issue is not happening. :-(:-(

Attila