Re: [orca-list] problems with audible.com and latest orca

Thanks so much -- but then I wonder, how does a normal sighted user do
anything with this at all?   I wonder if you click that now text, does
preview change to something you can click on?  Very strange to me -- I
really appreciate all you have done for Orca, it has improved so much
over the past few months.

Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:

Hi John.

I've got good news and bad news.