[orca-list] problems with audible.com and latest orca

Hi.  I am having problems navigating audible.com with orca -- I am using
the mode where each link is a separate line and when you go into
audible, each word is a link, at least at the top of the page.  Now this
next problem requires credentials -- once you sign in and search for a
book, the give as a gift window is not working properly -- it seems to
work, till you get to the preview item which you can tab to, but is not
a link, clickable or anything, is this something you can fix?

Thanks much.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici