Re: [orca-list] clickables

Hi Vojta.

Clickable objects are things with an onClick handler. They are usually
not focusable, and in general not especially accessible. Orca's
clickable feature identifies these for you. You can click on them with
Orca's mouse-click (as you described). The structural navigation
commands are a/shift+a and Alt+Shift+a.

HTH.
--joanie