Re: [orca-list] braille display support?

Hi Kendell, all

For Sonar you need to be in brlapi group, or change permissions
to read for all users the /etc/brlapi.key

Change to root and add user to brlapi
usermod -aG brlapi username

Then logout and log in to your session and activate braille in Orca's preferences. It should work now.

HTH,

Regards,

Javier