Re: [orca-list] How do I update sonar please help

It's probably not the best idea to try to install updates from the newly
downloaded image on your USB stick, as all updates are saved to RAM, and
you would need to reinstall them at each boot. If you install Sonar from
the stick onto your computer or on another USB stick by going through
the installer and putting it on the USB stick as if it's a hard disk,
you can install the updates and they will stay. If you have an installed
copy of Sonar, you can update it by pressing the super key, also known
as the windows key and starting to type in software. You should hear a
button pop up called Software, which can update your system as well as
install and remove applications. Otherwide,
sudo pacman -Syu
in the terminal will also work. I tend to recommend Software to new
users, as it provides a more comfortable graphical experience. On the
other hand, I guess I'm just used to pacman, so I use it because it's
faster for me. The bottom line is you have choices, based on your
personal preference, and that's usually a good thing. Hope this helps.
Sent from my checkerboard
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/