Re: [orca-list] I think I may have found a recent bug

Hi Kendell.

I'm afraid I wasn't able to reproduce what you are reporting here. But
Attila reported something that sounded in the ballpark of what you are
reporting and which I was able to reproduce. Maybe what I just
committed will fix your problem too. If you could test and let me
know, that would be great. Thanks!

- --joanie