Re: [orca-list] New Linux user, needing higher quality speech

voxin
Daniel Hawkins skrev den 2015-05-20 16:02:
Wow a lot of discussion on this topic. I do have to admit most just went over my head. But I am hearing that
I can get Eloquence on Linux? I think someone did post up how to get it, but I can’t seem to find the email.
Can someone please post again how to put Eloquence up again?

Also, I am no programmer, but I think it would be cool if we have an app that you can make your own voice.
Just have a list of words that you just read and speak. That would give a wide varity and hopfully open
source voices. I have a few friends that speak very very clearly.

Thanks!