Re: [orca-list] the infamous getting kicked out of fields bug is back

hi
This is nuts. I can't reproduce it either. Maybe my removal of my orca
config fixed it? I do have another bug to report though. I think I may
have already reported this, not sure. If you start typing and an
autocomplete menu opens, orca says simply "menu" and then will no
longer echo newly typed characters. It also has trouble speaking the
contents of that menu of autocomplete choices. This isn't limited to
bookshare though, so maybe it belongs in a separate email?
Thanks
Kendell clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Kendell.

I cannot reproduce this. Perhaps if you gave me more concrete steps
I could follow to verify the problem? Here's what I tried:

1. Load bookshare.org 2. Press Tab until the search entry received
focus 3. Typed "abc def ghi" (without the quotes) 4. Arrowed left
and right in the typed text

I remained in the field the entire time and all typed characters
were input in the search field.

--joanie