Re: [orca-list] the infamous getting kicked out of fields bug is back

Hi Kendell.

I cannot reproduce this. Perhaps if you gave me more concrete steps I
could follow to verify the problem? Here's what I tried:

1. Load bookshare.org
2. Press Tab until the search entry received focus
3. Typed "abc def ghi" (without the quotes)
4. Arrowed left and right in the typed text

I remained in the field the entire time and all typed characters were
input in the search field.

--joanie