[orca-list] Espeak speechproblem in Ubuntu Mate 15.04

Dear developers,
I have installed Ubuntu Mate 15.04 and i have Applied all updates after successfull installation.When I set speech tempo to 100, I have serious issues with Espeak. Speech start to be very fast and sounds are very strange, so I must repeat strings. Mr Yellavich, You have deep knowledge of The C++ source code of Pulseaudio. You are even making changes inside this sound server. Is there any setting, which would enable Me to use Espeak without this sound problem?
It is not good idea to add
tsched=0
To Thedefault.pa because in this case, Skype can not play sounds through The pulse audio. I can even downgrade to some old version of Espeak, if You know about old .deb package, which do not cause this issue.
dpkg -i .deb
packagecan downgradesafely from new versions to old. But I do not know, if this is A solution.
Or somebody very clever would had to reprogramme Espeak, modify portaudio.h
It is very sad.
I Am also very sad, that developers of Orca do not allow users to use Gnome speech. It is very sad, because Gnomespeech never caused this speech problems. Yes, Espeak have randomly crashed, may be, that libgnomespeech allocated many RAm in some situation, but voice problems were not presented.

It is also possible to modify C++ code of Voiceman to support not only ascii and Russian characters.
May be, that it would be The solution.
But because there are manyvarious hardware configurations, it is very probably complex to determine right settings for Pulseaudio in C++ and also for its settings file inside /etc folder. But I Am ready to constructively cooperate. So if You will tell me how to enable debug log level to track The cause of The bug, we can debug Pulseaudio together to find balance between responsiveness and sound quality.