[orca-list] Ubuntu 15.04 and proprietary firmware drivers are causing speech cuttering

Dear developers,
    I have finally find out the main and crucial cause why some sound
devices are producing strange Espeak sound when Espeak speech tempo is
set to maximum 100 value. It is because of some proprietary firmware
drivers and because of the relation ship between Pulse audio, and sound
driver for some sound carts.
I have tried Debian official without firmware proprietary kernel device
drivers and no issues have been detected.
It is possible to use special work around by modify
/etc/pulseaudio/pulseaudio.conf
But I think, that it is not solving The main problem. That some firmware
specific kernel drivers are making strange sound behaviour while using
Espeak, Pulseaudio. I have stop to disable Pulseaudio, because I have
found out, that this sound server have its role inside Gnome system. And
disabling it is causing shadow effects. So it is time to discover The
cause of speech issues.
The problem is how to start to reliably find the cause. If it is
something with IRQ, or if i would had to analyse deeply loaded kernel
modules.
But I think, that advanced users and developers would help to find The
issue with strange speech sound if it is presented on their system.

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.