Re: [orca-list] why Skype works in Ubuntu 15.04

Hello,
You have to have installed a package containing 32 bit version of qt-atspi even for 64 bit machines. Unfortunatelly I don't know which package it translates to for fedora. If you are running 32 bit version of fedora then you just need to have qt-at-spi installed without worying about library architecture.

Greetings

Peter