[orca-list] Please test refined heuristic to identify layout tables

Hey all.

Regarding Orca presenting tables more than before, I've just refined the
heuristic being used to identify layout tables. Hopefully that will keep
Orca from speaking tables it shouldn't speak (like the Thunderbird
message header) while speaking those tables it should. I'd like to know
if the changes I made indeed improve things. In order to test, you'll
need to set your verbosity level to verbose as I disabled table
presentation for the brief verbosity level at Kyle's suggestion.

Related to this: If everyone agrees the changes I just made solve the
original "chattiness" concerns, I'd be interested in knowing what people
think about reversing the change to only present tables at the verbose
level of speech. (Yes, I know, it should all be customizable. Agreed,
but that won't happen in time for the 3.16 release.)

Thanks guys!
--joanie