Re: [orca-list] Slightly off-topic: new prototype speech synthesizer from NV Access

As I recall, the voice that is said to incorporate the speechplayer code
into Espeak is called Edward. I'm not sure where they got the name,
since variants of this should be far easier if it gets folded into
upstream Espeak. On the other hand, I have to wonder why in the world
they felt like reinventing the wheel when all that was needed was a few
bug fixes to Espeak's own Klatt code.
Sent from my fingers
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/