Re: [orca-list] Is the manjaro installer accessible?

MATE will indeed run on the Raspberry Pi, albeit rather slow on the
original models A, B and B+. Pulseaudio and speech-dispatcher are not
playing nicely at all on these models, but the latest speech-dispatcher
should take care of any remaining issues with getting it speaking
reliably, as the libao code is now working as expected. I should be
receiving a Pi2 in the coming month, so I'll be able to put it through
its paces and see just how much nicer it is to use with its somewhat
newer ARM quad-core, which is said to even be capable of running full
GNOME with very little if any difficulty. Stay tuned on the Raspberry Pi
front, as I hope to have some very exciting news in the not-too-distant
future.
Sent from my ARM
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/